Next World Health TV

Ubiquitous poison

Excitotoxins the taste that kills

Subscribe to Next World Health TV

Your e-mail address is kept absolutely private
We make it easy to unsubscribe at any time

"Natural flavor" and "spices" and other packaged food lies

There's an additive that's in practically every packaged food.

It's cheap and it makes everything taste better. It's also ruinous to health.

You know it by MSG and you already know that it's not good for you.

What you don't know is that if an ingredient is 99% MSG and it mixed with something else to make up the remaining 1%, the FDA - that tireless watchdog of human health - allows the manufacturer to give it a different name.

Any one of several dozen different names to mask MSG as an ingredient are used including: "natural flavor" and "spices"

How do you avoid MSG in your food?

Just be aware that if it comes in a box, a bottle, a bag or a can, it probably has MSG in it.

When cheap ingredients are made to "taste good," the "secret ingredient" is either MSG, corn syrup or GMO/RoundUp sprayed beet sugar or a combination of all three.

And we wonder why so many people are so sick.

More about this here:

Then there is GMO food...