Next World Health TV

How To Use Vinegar To Kill Mold

No Toxic Bleach Needed

Subscribe to Next World Health TV

Your e-mail address is kept absolutely private
We make it easy to unsubscribe at any time

Simple, Just As Effective

We women tend to secretly (or not so secretly) love bleach, but it really is a toxic and potentially hazardous chemical.

You can get the same satisfaction against the mildew in your home with a bottle of distilled white vinegar, both potent and safe.

This short video shows you how: Clean with soap and water, then spray on a solution of vinegar and water--one part vinegar to four parts water.

Mold gone!

--Celia Farber

This video was produced by Videojug

Celia Farber is an investigative science reporter and cultural journalist who has written for several magazines including Harper’s, Esquire, Rolling Stone, SPIN and more. She is the author of “Serious Adverse Events: An Uncensored History of AIDS” (Melville House Press/ Random House). Known for bold exposes of the pharmaceutical industry and related media cover ups, Celia Farber shines a spotlight on the very subjects that have been taboo for too long: What is Cancer? Does HIV cause AIDS? Do Vaccinations Cause Brain Damage? And many more...

Visit her website at